First of all, I want the pink chair in the photo above. I’d love it if all of you went in on it together for my birthday and had it shipped right to my door! Thank you in advance!
I LOVE to read! It is how I unwind at the end of the day. It’s how I relax on cold, snowy or rainy days and I hope to pass this onto my kiddos.
Last year I probably read 20-25 books. Not my ideal number, I’d love for it to be much higher, but I’m getting there. Having kids obviously makes it a little harder, but I’m really trying to make time for the things that matter to me (outside of my family of course).
Here is a list of some great books that I read last year. They range from self-help to fiction to cookbooks that we love and use on a regular basis. I didn’t put a summary for each one because that would take away from my reading time! Just kidding. Not really. But seriously, I think the summaries on Amazon sum them up better than I could. I don’t want my recollections to turn you off from a good read.
Here we go! (They aren’t in any particular order)
- I Am That Girl by Alexis Jones
- Living Well Spending Less by Ruth Soukup
- The Secret Wife by Gill Paul
- Big Little Lies by Laine Moriarty
- The Life we Bury by Allen Eskens
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- Leave Me by Gayle Forman
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
- The Marriage Lie by Kimberly Belle
- The Marriage Pact by Michelle Richmond
- It’s Always the Husband by Michele Campbell
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Bonus book! This one was funny!
P.S. What were some of your favorites from last year?